Skunk2 is proud to announce the release of our new and improved Pro-Series Throttle Body for Honda engines. Designed to be used with an OEM or Skunk2 Intake Manifold, the Skunk2 Pro-Series Throttle Body will help increase horsepower and torque by optimizing airflow to your engine. A larger throttle body is important to making additional power throughout the entire rev range on modified engines that flow more air than stock. The Skunk2 Pro Series Throttle Body features a 68mm bore and results in an average increase of 4-8hp throughout the power band on naturally aspirated applications (even more should be gained on forced induction applications).
Skunk2 went through an extensive design and testing process to produce a unit that not only provides more flow, but also retains the smooth drivability of the OEM unit. The Skunk2 Pro-Series Throttle Body is designed using the latest CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) tools to produce a unit that exceeds industry standards. Each Pro-Series Throttle Body is CNC-machined from billet 6061 T6 Aluminum and hard anodized for added durability. The coolant hoses have been eliminated for cooler operation, and the MAP sensor has been relocated to the bottom side for a cleaner look.
• Large 68mm or 70mm Bore
• High Flowing Large Bore Capable Of Supporting 1000 HP
• Gains As High As 50+ HP On Forced Induction Applications
• Durable and Corrosion Resistant Hard Anodized Finish
• Uses Factory Throttle Cable
• CNC Forged AL6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
• Sealed Bearings For Smooth Operation
• MAP Sensor Relocated To Bottom side For Cleaner Look
• Eliminates Factory Waterlines For Cooler Operation