Many owners of new and late model vehicles - including offroaders - wish they had a louder, more distinctive horn. PIAA Corporation, USA answers this need with its new Sports Horn. PIAA, known for its premium fog and driving lights, windshield wipers and wheels, has applied its quality engineering to produce this top notch replacement for the factory horns of a wide variety of cars, trucks and SUVs.
The PIAA Sports Horn, a two-tone system, differs from most of today’s factory horns, which are single-tone. One PIAA horn has a sound frequency of 400 Hz; the other is 500 Hz. The two tones combine to produce an attention-getting 115 dB of sound. Each horn attaches easily with a single mounting screw and the dual unit takes power from the vehicle’s existing horn. Combined current draw is 5.4 amps.
• Attention Getting
• Powerful 115 dB (Decibel) Dual Tone
• Weather Resistant Cover
• Easy Installation
• Super-Light Weight, less then half a pound (194 grams)
• Installation Instructions
• Sold As Pairs, (1x) 400 Hz Horn, (1x) 500 Hz Horn
• Sold As Pairs, (1x) 500 Hz Horn, (1x) 600 Hz Horn