Eagle “ESP” Forged 4340 Steel Crankshafts feature exceptional strength and quality at a reasonable price. Eagle cranks are forged in a non-twist forging and undergo a multi-stage heat treatment process as well as stress relieving, shot peening, and nitriding. They are magnafluxed and sonic tested to insure quality. Every journal is micropolished to a 3 or better R.A. On all journals, a 0.125” radius is used to increase strength, so chamfered bearings must be used. The perfect choice for engines up to 1500HP!
Eagle Crankshafts are also available in ‘Lightweight’ versions
• Counterweights are knife-edged for reduced weight and less windage.
• Typical weight reduction is 5-6 lbs.
• Lightweight Crankshafts weigh approximately 28-31 Lbs.
• Honda Applications weight approximately 31-34 Lbs.
• DSM Applications weight approximately 37 Lbs.